Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 2 - of what feels like 9,000

I did and felt much better today. For breakfast I had the smoothie I talked about last night (with peanutbutter, yogurt and vanilla soy milk). It helped to get my day started a little better and with a little less of a scowl and growl. I'm gonna do it again tomorrow :)

For lunch I had a juice that included a granny smith apple, bell pepper, half head of cabbage, 2 celery stalks, 1 cucumber and a piece of ginger. Then I took the juice and poured it into a blender and added a banana and 1/2 cup of milk. It was a recipe recommended in my Juicer booklet and it was one of the only things I saw that sounded like it might help me get the celery down. Aside from a spoon full of sugar, I don't see too many more options and I gotta get the celery down...

I was far less cranky today and felt much more satisfied and a lot less tempted; Which is why I opted for all that kale and celery yesterday. Kale really helps to battle food cravings and especially sugar cravings. Celery boosts that effect. I knew if I could suck it all down that within a day or so I'd feel more sain. I was right **I say in my most persnickity voice**

Now, I have 8 days left in the "drink yourself well" gauntlet I've thrown down. It's really not so bad today and I can only assume it will get better. I do need to drink more water. I had less than 20 oz today and that's not good. I need to improve on that very rapidly. So tomorrow my plan is to start it the same way I did today because that yogurt banana peanutbutter thing yesterday made me happy and I fully intend that it will make me happy tomorrow. And when you're drinking your meals, you need happy happy balls of sunshine wherever you can find 'em, mainly so you don't kill people (so that you can later eat them).

Will report again tomorrow. I'm sure it will go something like this: I had ____________ for breakfast. I had _____________ for lunch. I had ______________ for dinner. It was good/bad. I am happy/sad. But whatever. I promised to report on this shit and I'm doing it. Have a nice night. And eat a good breakfast! It saves lives!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment