Monday, February 27, 2012

Redefining terms

I'll talk about my stupid juice fast later. It's going fine, I've lost weight, etc etc...
But right now I'd like to talk about something very near and dear to my heart and that's arrogant stupid people. Abortion is a hot topic these days and I see all kinds of idiotic propoganda on FB and other messaging mediums saying that  it needs to end and no one should ever have an abortion, it's murder, blah blah blah. Well, kiss my ass!!! Because NOT ONE of the people who post that stupid shit have adopted any children who were unwanted! Not one person I know who yelps about how wrong it is to terminate a pregnancy or take a morning after pill or use god forsaken birth control has ever offered up an alternative. They never post links about abused or murdered children, enraged about their treament or deaths. They don't offer up scores of solutions on how to ensure a child's safety and well being. And they damn sure don't look after any kids but their own and a lot of times, they don't even really do that very well. So to any high and mighty, know it all, do good-er, who sits in judgement of women or girls who are sexually active and are reasonable enough to admit they can't handle the responsibilities of parenting or the uncertainty of adoption, before you post any more stupid ass posters or bulletins or hold any more signs or vote for any more woman-hater politicians, how about you go and get some kids who are suffering and take care of them and see how much energy or money you have to spend on children that aren't even on this planet yet!!!!!
In a nut shell, what I'm saying is that if you're so concerned about children, go look after some real ones! Put your money where your big fat mouth is and come up with some solutions for making this world a safe one for ALL children to enter. And when you get that accomplished, I'll carry an anti-abortion poster and vote for Rick Santorum. Fair???

No comments:

Post a Comment